Day 1: Can Tho, on the first day at noon
- Boarding at Can Tho at noon. Welcome drink, introduction to the ship and crew, check-in into the cabins. Departure towards upstream on the Bassac river. Lunch is served on board while en route.
- Upon arrival at Thot Not, transfer on the longboat for a visit of a bamboo-knitting village near the Thot Not bird park, at the time the egrets return home from a day out.
- Boarding back before dusk, a welcome drink and the dinner are served on board while en route.
- Rest on the deck before the night. The Bassac drops anchor upstream of Long Xuyen for the night.
Day 2 : Long Xuyen – Chau Doc
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM, as the Bassac is on its way upstream the river towards Châu Đốc.
- Upon arrival in Chau Doc, transfer onto a local boat for the visit of a village of the Muslim Cham minority.
- Boarding at noon at the Chau Doc pier, welcome drink.
- Departure downstream on the Bassac river, as the crew serves lunch.
- We connect through river Vam Nao and around the district of Cho Moi to the First River.
- Mid-afternoon, we sail along a small tributary to Song Ho. Exploratory visit at Cho Moi: Village and old churches.
- Boarding back at dusk, welcome drink. Dinner is served en route.
- The Bassac drops anchor on the way in view of the My Thuan bridge for the night.
Day 3: Cai Be floating market
- Breakfast is available from 6:30 on.
- The Bassac sets sail after sunrise towards Cai Be, through sceneries of sweet water mangroves on river My Tho.
- Arrival in Cai Be, check-out and boarding of a local boat for a tour of Cai Be floating market and handicraft.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Cai Be.
Trip Name: Mekong River Cruise 3 Days
Type of trip: Joining or Private Tour
Trip Duration: 3 Days
Starting: Can Tho
Finishing: Cai Be
Trip Grading: Cruising
Cruise Standard: Luxury
Flexibility: This sample itinerary can be amended longer or shorter, more or less activities accordingly to meet your expectation. Please feel free to ask for more details.
Hightlights: This tour is great for any individuals, couples as well as small groups who want to briefly explore Mekong Delta
- Explore the canal network of Mekong Delta
- Enjoy the senses of the bustling Mekong floating markets
- Experience the culture and taste the typical foods with special cuisines.
Please send us enquiry for availabilities & the most updated price.